-

-

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas #4 of 4

Our final Christmas was this past Saturday, in Victoria, with Nathan's mom's side of the family. It was a lot of fun, and we got to visit with family members that we don't get to see very often.

It rained the entire day without stopping, and it made driving difficult (and pretty scary). Also, we were all trapped in the house and couldn't really send the kids outside much to burn off energy, so I was grateful that they were relatively well-behaved. They did get to go out for a little while in the drizzle to go see some cows and chickens (they were picking up eggs), and they really seemed to enjoy it. The rest of the time, they kept themselves occupied in the house with some toys, and in Uncle Paul's awesome home theater room. We watched Toy Story 3 at top volume...it was fun!

We also do a Chinese Christmas gift exchange every year, and it's always a lot of fun to see what everyone ends up with. We scored some pretty nice things this time!

I am a total moron, and did not remember to take the camera this year, so I have no pictures to share. I might have to steal some from Nathan's parents, because I know they had their camera with them. Maybe I'll update with some photos later.

Anyway, Christmas is finally over (thank goodness!), and we have almost a whole year to go before the insanity begins again. I am so, so glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment