I haven't posted anything for a few days, and I hate to put something up that's depressing, but there have been close friends and loved ones grieving during this past week, and that's what's on my mind.
"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn."
Romans 12:15
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
Praise God - He IS in control!
I ask all of you to take a moment today to pray for those who are hurting, for those who are sick, and for those who are troubled. Even if you don't know the person specifically or know about their specific struggles, God knows, and He is listening. I also ask you to remember me personally, and my family, as we ask for two unspoken requests to be lifted in prayer.
I love you all.
Please know that our prayers are with you. God hears us. All the Saints and Angels are praying with us as we all worship Jesus our Saviour together!!!
ReplyDelete