How far along? Fourteen weeks! 11/19/10
How big is baby?
Next appointment: December 7
Innie or Outie? Innie!
Sleep: Sometimes. It's been harder this week because of allergies and cranky kiddos.
Cravings: Nothing right now, but it changes every day!
Aversions: Nope!
Symptoms: I think they're finally going away. Hooray!
Movement: I would swear that I felt a couple little fluttery thumps this week! I'll keep you posted.
What I'm Looking Forward To: The weekend, and Thanksgiving next week.
Reflections on this week: Oh, boy. My kids just about killed me this week. I think the weather change has completely screwed them up, because they were terrible! I certainly hope this is temporary, or I'm going to have to move. The most important thing about this week is that I made it to the second trimester! Yay!

2nd Trimester! YAY! Beautiful! So, when are you going to come and visit. :) We would love to have you over. If not soon, let me know so I can bring these jackets to you!
ReplyDelete