-

-

Friday, November 26, 2010

Fifteen weeks

How far along? Fifteen weeks - 11/26/10
 
How big is baby?


Next appointment: December 7
 
Movement: Occasionally! Little flutters and thumps, about two or three times a day. I have to say, I really am excited about those painful rib kicks that will be coming before we know it!
 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving with my family tomorrow, my next appointment, the boys' birthdays. Oh, and Christmas!! This is my favorite time of year!
 
Reflections on this week: We had a great Thanksgiving Day with the Alexander family yesterday! It was great to get together and visit (and to EAT lots of yummy food!). The best part: resolving differences with others and working toward good relationships with them. It sure was less crowded without the "elephant in the room" this year!

In other news, my sense of doubt has returned, and I'm still not able to be comfortable with the thought that everything is okay. I have to wait a couple of weeks until we can hear Baby's heartbeat again, and I need that reassurance. I'm just so afraid that something's gone wrong, and I won't have any kind of peace about it for a while. All I can do is hope, because I know that my OB history and statistics are on my side. So, here's hoping that December 7th approaches very quickly!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing beautifully growing your sweet baby! Pregnancy is a time of raised anxiety, but trust that God will provide. :)

    ReplyDelete