How far along? Twenty-eight weeks - 2/25/11
How big is baby?
Chinese cabbage.
Hmmm...egg rolls, anyone?
Next appointment: March 1st
Symptoms: Now that we've survived the flu, I don't really feel like I have much to complain about! My indigestion is coming back, but it's nothing a little Zantac and some Tums can't help!
Reflections on this week: We just spent most of the week getting over "the sick," so there hasn't been much going on. I'm glad this week is almost over, though. I'm anxious to move past all this junk.
What I'm looking forward to: I'm glad I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday, but I'm not glad that the appointment will include unpleasant things. Oh, well. At least I'll get them over with. I shouldn't complain, right? This baby seems to be just fine and is still alive, so I definitely don't have a reason to whine!
I'll update on my needle adventures later. Blech.
No comments:
Post a Comment