Nathan informed me the other night that I "never post" about him. I reminded him that I've posted several things about him recently, including an anniversary post and a couple about his hair. This will be another.
Shortly after Nathan's haircut, he decided to cut it again. It grows really, really quickly, and was in need of some maintenance. He buzzed his head in our bathroom. Check out the aftermath.
Not too bad.
I was worried when he started, but it looked really good.
Well, a few minutes after I walked out of the bathroom, I hear Ethan laughing and saying, "Daddy, you cut all your hair off! It's gone!" I assumed he was talking about the buzz. As soon as I rounded the corner, however, I saw this:
Yeah. I made the same face you're probably making right now.
For a regular guy to shave his head is not a big deal, but this is a man that's had a long (really long) ponytail for a decade. I was SO not prepared for Mr. Clean.
The kids thought it was hilarious and fun. I was too shocked to join in the head-rubbing.
Check out those faces.
Now that it's been a couple of weeks since the shaving, he already has a lot of hair again. He also managed to get a wicked sunburn on his pasty white noggin, which then turned into a nice tan and helped his head look a little less shocking. Anyway, we discovered two things: head-rubbing can be almost therapeutic at times (it feels really weird and sticker-y), and Nathan has the strangest skull shape either of us have ever seen.
I love you, Hubby!! (And your hair.) :)



I was going to offer to send a bottle of sunscreen! ;)
ReplyDelete