How far along? Twenty-nine weeks - 3/4/11
How big is baby?
Butternut squash.
I don't think I've ever tried it.
Next appointment: March 15th.
Symptoms: Indigestion! Taking iron supplements (Why? Read this!) is NOT helping my tummy issues, either. In other news, my belly is interesting to watch from the outside, because it's always, always moving! This little one is a kickboxer!
Reflections on this week: Ugh! This week was horrible! As I said before, see previous post if you want details, but let's just say that it was ugly. I'm relieved that it's the weekend, and I'm definitely anxious to move on and have a do-over next week. I did, however, get a little sneak peek at Baby during my appointment Tuesday, and she's looking great!
More about baby: Apparently, she's about 2 1/2 pounds now and 15 inches long. Her muscles and lungs are maturing, and this is a particularly active time for her (yeah, no joke!).
You guys have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment