-

-

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Nostalgia: The Baby Powder Incident

My mom is going to love this one. 

One of the favorite family stories about my childhood goes along with the following picture:

 That would be me, at about age four, standing in a room covered in baby powder.
Yep, guilty as charged.

Apparently, I wandered into Brandon's bedroom one day and discovered the container of baby powder. I decided it would be fun if it "snowed" in my room, so I coated everything in sight. My mom says that she started smelling something really nice, so she came to investigate. After she followed a series of little white footprints on our dark brown carpet, she found the mess. The best part? I didn't get into trouble, because everyone was too busy laughing and taking pictures. Hee hee...

I'm about to have four small children, the oldest of which is the age I was when this photo was taken. This makes me a little nervous. I'm so glad we don't use baby powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment