Sigh...
My dad has been pitching to him a lot. Overhand pitching. The kid isn't using a tee, and he's cracking the balls over my parents' privacy fence. He not even four years old yet!
Bottom line: we'll be signing Ethan up to play ball, probably this spring. I think they can begin at four, so he'll be ready by the time it starts next year. We aren't super thrilled at the idea of sitting in wooden bleachers in the blazing sun, watching baseball games, but this is our baby boy. He obviously has a talent, and it would be so wrong not to allow him to use it. I want my kids to have as many opportunities as we can give them to be the best they can be. So, I'll be the loud, obnoxious one in the stands, screaming encouragement to my kiddo as loudly as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment