Zoe had another well-check appointment yesterday, which meant driving in torrential rain into the heart of Austin to contend with some nasty traffic. Fun times.
She's doing so well! She's now a little over 23 pounds, which keeps her in the 30th percentile for weight, and 31" tall, which moves her up into the 25th percentile for height. Developmentally, she's farther along than she should be, especially when it comes to her vocabulary and speech capabilities. The doctor wanted to know if she was beginning to put words together yet. Some kids don't begin doing that until they're two. "Only two words?" I asked. This is the child that just walked over to me and said "More snacks, please!" Yeah, she's fine.
Poor girlie had to get two shots, but she hardly cried. She's fine today. Luckily, none of my kids have ever had any reactions from immunizations. I hope we never have to deal with that.
Nicholas went with us, because he's had a rash issue that I can't seem to fix. It apparently isn't a big deal, so we'll just wait for it to go away. I'm anxious for his next well-check in December. He's having night terrors more frequently, and has started experiencing them in the middle of the day at nap time as well. He's also waking up more often, just crying. I don't think he's sleeping well, and it worries me a little. We'll get him checked out soon enough.
That is all. :)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment