As heartbreaking as it is, I have decided to sell my piano. I have no place for it here, and my parents don't want it sitting at their house forever. I got it when I was little, and I spent a lot of years practicing and playing. Since high school (when I learned to play the French horn and band practices took over), it hasn't been used much, as no one else in my family knows how to play. I would love to keep it, but it just wouldn't be practical.
The piano is in excellent shape, and everything works just as it should. The exterior finish has a few tiny scratches/nicks/bumps, but is overall in very good condition. It's never been stored - always been in an indoor, climate-controlled environment, and it's been tuned (although it should be tuned again after being moved, obviously). I've got some pictures for you, but if any of you are interested, feel free to come and check it out yourself! Also, the piano does have a bench, it just didn't make it into the pictures. :)
Asking price is $650, and I can't move it for you. Sorry. Let me know if you're interested - (512) 699-6451 - and pass the word along to anyone you think might need/want a piano!
Asking price is $650, and I can't move it for you. Sorry. Let me know if you're interested - (512) 699-6451 - and pass the word along to anyone you think might need/want a piano!
No comments:
Post a Comment