On Christmas Eve, we went to my parents' house for another "White" Christmas. Traditionally, it's just us, my parents, my brother, and my grandmother, so it's pretty small and relaxed. We had a really good evening.
Anyway, we munched on sandwiches and my mother's heavenly, almost-famous sausage-cheese dip, and then we let the kids rip into their gifts.
We let Grammy open her birthday gifts first.
Zoe's gift from Great-Grandma. She was SO excited!
Nicky looks so confused.
Uncle Brandon got the boys some remote-controlled cars. I'm not sure who was the most excited about them, actually. I think the adults enjoyed them more than the kids!
Zoe got a new kitchen from Grammy and Granddad.
She LOVES it!
"MY kitchen! MY KITCHEN!!"
More fun stuff.
You know I have a million more pictures, but I'll spare you. Once you've seen kids open one gift, you've pretty much seen them all. We did have lots of fun, and the most exciting part was trying to figure out where to put the new stuff when we got it home. My house looked like Toys 'R' Us threw up all over it. Totally worth it, though, because the kids are having a blast playing with all their new things.
Merry Christmas (late) from us all!








No comments:
Post a Comment