My big Ethan is going to be four years old on the 22nd, and Nicholas just turned three on the 4th! Time goes so quickly, I can't even believe it.
Last Thursday, we all headed over to Giggle and Jump (our local bounce house) to take over. Lucky for us, the place was completely dead, so we had it all to ourselves! We brought some pizza for lunch, and cake and cupcakes for dessert. It was lots of fun!
The birthday cake was, well, pathetic. What can I say? I had three kids climbing my legs and a very limited amount of time to make one. I would have ordered a cake and saved myself some trouble, but Zoe's dairy allergy presents a challenge in regard to all things store-bought. Okay, it wasn't that bad, but it definitely could have been cuter. The boys liked it, and that's all that matters.
They just wanted to rip off the dinosaurs and play with them.
Zoe liked it!
After some pizza and cake, we had presents! There were some really neat gifts, and Ethan and Nicholas were so excited about all the things they got.
The best part about having a birthday party in a bounce house is, of course, the bouncing! Since the place was basically deserted (except for our group), the owner told us she didn't care if the adults wanted to bounce, too. Normally, no one over 11 is allowed, so we were excited! Mom and I had a race down the big double slide, and then Nathan wanted to race with me as well. I won!
Victory!
Climbing up those big inflatable slides is definitely harder than it looks. I need to exercise more, I guess. I wore myself out! I suppose I could use the pregnancy excuse, but I'm not sure that's my whole problem. :)
Zoe had so much fun sliding with her Daddy!
I am so glad we decided to have the party at Giggle and Jump instead of trying to cram everyone into my tiny little house. It was definitely a lot more fun for the kids than just sitting around. I totally recommend it! I need to start thinking about what we could do for Zoe's birthday party now. I'm not sure I can top this one!









No comments:
Post a Comment