We ate barbecue with all the trimmings, and tons of super-yummy desserts, courtesy of Beth and her fabulous skills in the kitchen. Mmmm...
Bailey and Zoe, having some sausage and other yummies!
My new favorite picture of Nicholas.
"More food? Yes, please!"
Then, time for gifts!!
Zoe's new accessories.
Puzzles!
Sparkly purse for Zoe.
Some new socks for Nicky.
Bailey can cook with her Mommy now.
Monster hat for Christopher!
I couldn't resist...it was too cute!
I'm not sure he liked it that much, though.
Fun project for the munchkins.
What to do with gift bags when they're empty.
Even Baby got a gift!
Awww...
The kids were getting a little restless after the gifts had all been opened, and they wanted to go outside. It was so super cold and really windy, that no one wanted to take them! Plus, we were still munching on desserts and feeling lazy and full. :)
"Now what?"
Hannah and I finally agreed to go out with Bailey and Nicholas, but we only stayed out for about five minutes before we came charging back into the house to thaw out!
Bailey, all bundled up in Aunt Beth's clothes.















No comments:
Post a Comment