I remember watching "Bill Cosby, Himself" with my mom when I was younger (and obviously, before I had children), and laughing hysterically. I recently watched it again. While it was still absolutely hilarious, it was also really scary. I realized that Bill must have somehow traveled into the future to observe my children, then returned to the past to create a skit about their behavior. Unreal.
Or maybe kids are just all the same. :)
Here are a couple of snippets for you. This is, by no means, the show in its entirety. You need to watch the whole thing, trust me. Laugh your brains out...
For those of you who know me, you've seen that I'm no Donna Reed. I don't wear dresses when I clean house, my family doesn't always have three perfectly square, four-course meals a day, and my kids occasionally walk around with boogers hanging out of their noses. My natural tendency, however, is to be a perfectionist. I would love nothing more than to be the perfect mother, but I'll settle for being a great mom. So now, suppressing my Supermom Syndrome is part of the daily routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment