-

-

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Saddle Ridge Ranch: Day Four

Just in case I never mentioned this before: I love my husband!! He is the best! The poor guy gave up a money-making day of work to stay home with two sick munchkins so Mommy could go and splatter paint all over the FBC fellowship hall with a bunch of kids. So sweet! :)

I'm still feeling awful, but I made it! I'm so glad I was able to get through the day, because we were very busy. The kids painted bandannas, and they all turned out to be really cute! It was messy and hectic, but so much fun!

He was so proud of his work.

Kathleen told me that we had 162 kids today. Awesome! Also, we had 161 yesterday, I think...I didn't get those numbers until after I already published my post.

I hope we can make it tomorrow, and I really hope that we're all feeling lots better. Day Five, here we come! I love VBS, but I'm looking forward to getting back to our normal routine. This week is killing me.

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment