-

-

Monday, June 21, 2010

Saddle Ridge Ranch: Day One

Wow! Today was CRAZY, but awesome! There were 154 kids at VBS for the first day, and that number is only going to get bigger as the week goes on. 


The church looks really good. Everyone did such a great job decorating! We spent about 11 hours up there on Saturday, trying to transform our fellowship hall into "Blazing Star Stables." Nathan came up and built the coolest horse stalls using just foam and cardboard! (Note: They weren't as "cool" once we remembered we had to paint them. Boo.) On Sunday afternoon, we went back and finished the room. Boy, do I have a lot of laundry and cleaning to do around here now! I don't really think about how much I do around the house during the day until I'm gone for a while and have to play catch-up.

Anyway, the first day was a big success, I think. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, and I know it's going to be great! 

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment