Oh, boy...today was a long day. I'm sure the number of hours were the same as any other day, but it just felt longer, okay? I woke up this morning and was not feeling well, and it's only gotten worse as time went on. I cannot afford to get sick right now, so I'm praying that a good night's sleep will help and I'll be back to 100% by tomorrow. If not, I'm just going to hope that I can survive for the rest of the week!
VBS was great! Our attendance went from 154 to 163, and I know we're going to keep adding to that. We have some incredible people working with the kids, and I know everyone is having a fabulous time! I didn't post pictures yesterday, so I'll share a few now:
Check out our mini stalls! Aren't they cute?
(Way to go, honey!)
My home for the week.
Check out this awesome covered wagon!
Stuart Baker built it just for us (or because Kathleen told him to).
Cathy Sizemore's Bible study bunkhouse.
The other Blazing Star Stables...upstairs...for the old people. :)
Okay, I'm just jealous because they actually have horses.
Aren't the decorations awesome? I thought so. Anyway, I am having a blast, and I know the kids are, too! Check out my kiddos:
Awww...
I would like to take a moment to mention that the closest I've ever been to a saddle is while I was shooting pictures today. See? I'm getting in touch with my inner cowgirl. Or something.
Well, folks, I'm feeling pretty crummy about now. I'm going to my room to drift off into a coma and hope that some miraculous healing takes place overnight. Hope you all have a wonderful evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment