-

-

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Creeping Crud

Okay, so now that I've had a chance to sit down and "relax" a little (whatever that means), I'm realizing that I did way too much this week! I shouldn't have been running around the way I was, because I am really regretting it! I am feeling pretty darn awful.

So, this morning, after two saline nasal flushes and a ton of boiling hot coffee, I can get very small amounts of air in through my left nostril (I'm also really jumpy). Now that's what I call progress! Also, I think I have a really good shot at doing voice-over work for James Earl Jones.

Unfortunately, I can feel that I probably have a sinus infection, and my chest is starting to feel tight and congested, which means that bronchitis is right around the corner. I'm having flashbacks to high school, when I had this junk once a month. Yuck. I suppose that means I'm going to have to visit my doctor this week, which is not going to be pleasant for a lot of reasons. The last time I saw him I was pregnant, and I haven't told him that we lost the baby yet. Nothing like adding a little depression to an illness, is there?

Maybe I should just learn how to do this...

Moo.

1 comment:

  1. Added note to those that brought your children to VBS: If your child managed to contract an illness while in attendance, I would like to offer many humble apologies. I tried to keep myself distanced from the kids as much as possible, but it is very probable they caught it from me, the incubus of viral plague. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete