Our little ZuZu is 15 months old today! In celebration, I took her to the doctor. :(
It wasn't all bad. We saw a different pediatrician today (obviously...see previous post) and she was really nice. Zoe seemed a little touchy, but was still giving cute smiles and all, so she couldn't have been too irritated. The doctor was impressed with Zoe's vocabulary and ability to express herself, thought she looked just as healthy as could be, and wasn't concerned at all that Zoe hadn't started walking yet. Her best guess: next month Zoe will be a walker. I agree. She's sooooooo close!
She's also gaining weight, and not just because she's getting older - she's actually moved up from the 10th percentile to the 20th, which made me very happy. She's still in the 40th for height, but as Dr. I'mInAHurry so kindly pointed out at the last well-check, she has a very short mother (again, see previous post).
The worst part of the appointment: three immunizations. Zoe was a little less than thrilled, but she got over it once I bribed her with snacks. :)
Basic synopsis: I have a very smart, happy and healthy baby girl! I already knew that, though.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment